Best Player Props for Jakobi Meyers: Week 6 New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys
Bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Jakobi Meyers ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Meyers and the New England Patriots (2-3) square off against the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) in Week 6 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Jakobi Meyers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jakobi Meyers’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Meyers Season Stats
- Meyers’ 302 receiving yards (60.4 per game) lead the Patriots. He has 31 catches on 46 targets.
- He ranks 64th in the NFL with 105 total yards after the catch.
Meyers’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Mac Jones has racked up 1,243 passing yards (248.6 yards per game) while going 135-for-190 (71.1% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and five interceptions.
- So far this year Damien Harris has run for 230 yards on 63 carries (46.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Hunter Henry has been targeted 26 times, recording 216 yards on 20 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Dallas
- Dallas has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Cowboys have allowed a touchdown pass to 11 players this season.
- Dallas has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Dallas Cowboys Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||327.6 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||79.4 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||390.4 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (14)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!