Best Player Props for Jakobi Meyers: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jakobi Meyers and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Meyers and the New England Patriots (1-2) play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Jakobi Meyers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jakobi Meyers’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Meyers Season Stats
- Meyers has hauled in 19 passes and leads his team with 176 receiving yards. He has been targeted 29 times, and averages 58.7 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 54th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 91.
Meyers’ Notable Teammates
- Mac Jones has passed for 737 yards while completing 67.5% of his throws (81-of-120), with two touchdowns and three interceptions (245.7 yards per game).
- Damien Harris has compiled 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Kendrick Bourne has been targeted 14 times, recording 123 yards on nine catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (27)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!