Best Player Props for Jakobi Meyers: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
There will be player props available for Jakobi Meyers before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC East foes square off in Week 1 when Meyers and the New England Patriots (0-0) meet the Miami Dolphins (0-0) at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Jakobi Meyers
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jakobi Meyers’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Meyers Season Stats
- Meyers filled up his receiving stat line last year. He bagged 59 receptions for 729 yards. He was targeted 81 times and put up 45.6 yards per game.
- He was 98th in the NFL with 216 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for two of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense last season, or 6.2%.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami allowed five players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Dolphins allowed 22 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Miami gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.