Best Player Props for Jacoby Brissett: Week 4 Miami Dolphins vs. Indianapolis Colts
Before placing any bets on Jacoby Brissett’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Brissett and the Miami Dolphins (1-2) square off against the Indianapolis Colts (0-3) in Week 4 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Player Props for Jacoby Brissett
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jacoby Brissett’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brissett Season Stats
- Brissett has passed for 384 yards (128.0 per game) while completing 62.9% of his passes (56-for-89), with zero touchdowns and one interception.
- Brissett has racked up 142 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 30th in the NFL.
- He also has 49 rushing yards on 13 carries with one touchdown, averaging 16.3 yards per game.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s four touchdowns on offense this season, or 25.0%.
Brissett’s Notable Teammates
- This season so far Myles Gaskin has rushed for 139 yards on 27 carries (46.3 ypg). Gaskin also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 12 passes for 57 (19.0 ypg).
- Jaylen Waddle has recorded 22 catches for 167 yards (55.7 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- DeVante Parker has 13 catches on 23 targets for 165 yards, for an average of 55.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis hasn’t let a player total over 300 passing yards against them in a game yet this season.
- Indianapolis has allowed one player to throw at least two touchdowns in a game this season.
- The Colts haven’t given up more than two passing touchdowns to any opposing quarterbacks this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.0 (11)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.1 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.3 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.3 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (22)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.