Best Player Props for Jack Doyle: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
In advance of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Jack Doyle and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
This Week 5 matchup sees Doyle’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) take the field against the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Jack Doyle
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jack Doyle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Doyle Season Stats
- Doyle has caught 10 passes on 15 targets for 119 yards, averaging 29.8 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 55 yards after the catch, which ranks 115th among NFL pass-catchers.
Doyle’s Notable Teammates
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 920 yards while completing 63.8% of his passes (88-of-138), with five touchdowns and one interception this year (230.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 14 times for 68 yards, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has recorded 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 11 catches for 81 yards (20.3 per game).
- Michael Pittman Jr.’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 279 yards. He puts up 69.8 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 36 times.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players have recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- The Ravens have given up a touchdown pass to four players this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.