Best Player Props for Jack Doyle: Week 1 Indianapolis Colts vs. Seattle Seahawks
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Jack Doyle for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Doyle and the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) square off against the Seattle Seahawks (0-0) in Week 1 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Jack Doyle
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jack Doyle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Doyle Season Stats
- Doyle put together a strong campaign a season ago, working his way to three receiving touchdowns and 251 yards (15.7 ypg).
- Last season he was 217th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 91.
- He accounted for 6.8% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last year, with three total.
Player Performance vs. Seattle
- Seattle gave up over 100 receiving yards to seven players last season.
- The Seahawks gave up a touchdown pass to 32 players last season.
- Seattle allowed six players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Seattle Seahawks Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||300.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||95.6 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||380.6 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.2 (15)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.