Best Player Props for J.D. McKissic: Week 5 Washington Football Team vs. New Orleans Saints
Before placing any bets on J.D. McKissic’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know.
McKissic’s Washington Football Team (2-2) and the New Orleans Saints (2-2) take the field in Week 5 at FedExField.
Player Props for J.D. McKissic
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze J.D. McKissic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McKissic Season Stats
- McKissic has 56 rushing yards (14.0 ypg) on 15 carries, with one touchdown.
- McKissic has stayed on his feet for 17 rushing yards after contact this season.
- And he has caught 12 passes for 142 yards (35.5 per game) with one TD.
- He ranks 40th in the NFL with 108 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
McKissic’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team with 960 passing yards (240.0 per game) and has a 69.5% completion percentage (82-of-118), throwing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 87 rushing yards on 20 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 21.8 yards per game.
- So far this year Antonio Gibson has rushed for 253 yards on 59 carries (63.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Gibson also figures into the passing game, catching eight passes for 107 (26.8 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 38 times and turned that into 354 yards (on 25 catches) and three touchdowns.
- Logan Thomas has totaled 117 yards on 12 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 29.3 yards per game on 14 targets.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- The Saints have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to one player this season.
- New Orleans has allowed three players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- One player has rushed for more than a touchdown against the Saints this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||294.5 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.0 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||349.3 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.7 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||17.3 (5)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!