Best Player Props for J.D. McKissic: Week 4 Washington Football Team vs. Atlanta Falcons
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about J.D. McKissic and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
This Week 4 matchup sees McKissic’s Washington Football Team (1-2) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Player Props for J.D. McKissic
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze J.D. McKissic’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
McKissic Season Stats
- This season McKissic has racked up eight carries for 41 yards (13.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- He’s also caught seven passes for 98 yards (32.7 per game).
- This season, he ranks 100th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 61.
- He has accounted for 14.3% of his team’s seven offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
McKissic’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke leads his team with 670 passing yards (223.3 per game) and has a 69.4% completion percentage (59-of-85), throwing five touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 44 rushing yards on 15 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Antonio Gibson has rushed for 190 yards on 45 carries (63.3 yards per game) this year. He also has six catches for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has 231 yards on 19 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 25 times and put up 77.0 receiving yards per game this year.
- Logan Thomas is averaging 39.0 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions (14 targets) for 117 yards and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- The Falcons defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- One player has run for at least a touchdown against Atlanta this season.
- The Falcons haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.7 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.