Best Player Props for Ian Thomas: Week 6 Carolina Panthers vs. Minnesota Vikings
Before placing any wagers on Ian Thomas’ player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Thomas and the Carolina Panthers (3-2) take the field against the Minnesota Vikings (2-3) in Week 6 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Ian Thomas
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ian Thomas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thomas Season Stats
- Thomas’ nine grabs (12 targets) have netted him 79 yards (15.8 ypg).
- This season, he ranks 150th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 48.
Thomas’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Sam Darnold has put up 1,366 passing yards (273.2 yards per game) while going 120-for-183 (65.6% completion percentage) and throwing six touchdowns and six interceptions. He has added 62 rushing yards on 22 carries with five touchdowns, averaging 12.4 yards per game.
- Chuba Hubbard has rushed for 220 yards on 56 carries (44.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 12 catches for 78 yards (15.6 per game).
- D.J. Moore has 35 catches on 50 targets for 440 yards with three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota has allowed two players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Vikings have given up a touchdown pass to nine players this season.
- Minnesota has allowed just one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.4 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||130.0 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.8 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (21)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.8 (9)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!