Best Player Props for Ian Thomas: Week 5 Carolina Panthers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
There will be player props available for Ian Thomas before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Thomas’ Carolina Panthers (3-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) take the field in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Ian Thomas
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ian Thomas’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Thomas Season Stats
- Thomas has collected 39 yards on five catches this season, averaging 9.8 yards per game on seven targets.
- This season, he has racked up 39 yards after the catch, which ranks 147th among NFL pass-catchers.
Thomas’ Notable Teammates
- Sam Darnold leads his team with 1,189 passing yards (297.3 per game) and has a 67.8% completion percentage (99-of-146), throwing five touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 52 rushing yards on 20 carries (with five touchdowns), averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 201 yards on 52 carries (50.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 16 catches for 163 yards (40.8 per game).
- D.J. Moore has hauled in 30 catches for 398 yards (99.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Philadelphia this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||217.3 (7)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||150.3 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.3 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.5 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!