Best Player Props for Hunter Renfrow: Week 5 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Chicago Bears
Hunter Renfrow will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
Renfrow’s Las Vegas Raiders (3-1) and the Chicago Bears (2-2) meet in Week 5 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Hunter Renfrow
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hunter Renfrow’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Renfrow Season Stats
- Renfrow’s 22 catches (on 30 targets) have netted him 249 yards (62.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- This season, he ranks 34th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 113.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Renfrow’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Derek Carr has collected 1,399 passing yards (349.8 yards per game) while going 109-for-170 (64.1% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (35.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III has 14 catches for 297 yards and one touchdown this year. He has been targeted 25 times and averages 74.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Chicago has allowed one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Bears have allowed a touchdown pass to one player this season.
- Chicago hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Chicago Bears Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.3 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.6 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||112.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||350.0 (12)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.8 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.