Best Player Props for Hunter Renfrow: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
Before placing any bets on Hunter Renfrow’s player prop betting options for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Renfrow and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) play the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Hunter Renfrow
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hunter Renfrow’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Renfrow Season Stats
- Renfrow caught 56 passes on 77 targets for 656 yards and two touchdowns last year, averaging 41.0 yards per game.
- Last season he was 40th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 338.
- He accounted for two of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense last season, or 4.2%.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore gave up over 100 receiving yards to just two players last season.
- The Ravens gave up a touchdown pass to 23 players last season.
- Baltimore allowed four players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!