Best Player Props for Hunter Henry: Week 5 New England Patriots vs. Houston Texans
Before Hunter Henry hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Henry and the New England Patriots (1-3) take the field against the Houston Texans (1-3) in Week 5 at NRG Stadium.
Player Props for Hunter Henry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hunter Henry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henry Season Stats
- Henry has collected 141 yards on 14 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 35.3 yards per game, on 18 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 53 yards after the catch, which ranks 124th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 16.7% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Henry’s Notable Teammates
- This campaign, Mac Jones has collected 1,012 passing yards (253.0 yards per game) while connecting on 112 of 160 passes (70.0% completion percentage), with four touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Damien Harris has compiled 172 yards on 49 carries (43.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jakobi Meyers has 246 yards on 27 catches. He has been targeted 41 times and put up 61.5 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has allowed two players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Five players have hauled in a touchdown against the Texans this season.
- Houston hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||276.3 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||137.0 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||401.8 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.0 (28)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.