Best Player Props for Hunter Henry: Week 4 New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Hunter Henry has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC.
Henry’s New England Patriots (1-2) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) hit the field in Week 4 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Hunter Henry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hunter Henry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henry Season Stats
- Henry has 10 catches on 13 targets for 109 yards, averaging 36.3 yards per game.
- He ranks 145th in the NFL with 41 total yards after the catch.
Henry’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Mac Jones has collected 737 passing yards (245.7 yards per game) while going 81-for-120 (67.5% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this year Damien Harris has rushed for 176 yards on 45 carries (58.7 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jakobi Meyers has been targeted 29 times, recording 176 yards on 19 catches.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Three players have put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Tampa Bay this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to seven players this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||348.7 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||63.7 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||402.0 (26)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.3 (28)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!