Best Player Props for Hunter Henry: Week 1 New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Hunter Henry and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
AFC East rivals play in Week 1 when Henry and the New England Patriots (0-0) meet the Miami Dolphins (0-0) at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Hunter Henry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hunter Henry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henry Season Stats
- Henry averaged 43.8 receiving yards on 6.6 targets per game a season ago.
- Last year he was 92nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 226.
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Miami gave up more than 100 receiving yards to five players last season.
- 22 players caught a touchdown against the Dolphins last season.
- Miami gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to just two players last year.
Miami Dolphins Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||273.3 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.4 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||367.9 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.9 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.1 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.