Best Player Props for Henry Ruggs III: Week 4 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Ahead of Monday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Henry Ruggs III and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
AFC West rivals square off in Week 4 when Ruggs’ Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) take the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (2-1) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Henry Ruggs III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Henry Ruggs III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ruggs Season Stats
- This season Ruggs has 11 receptions (on 19 targets) for a team-high 237 receiving yards (79.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season, he has racked up 72 yards after the catch, which ranks 84th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 11.1% of his team’s nine offensive TDs.
Ruggs’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr has passed for 1,203 yards while completing 64.7% of his throws (88-of-136), with six touchdowns and two interceptions (401.0 yards per game).
- Peyton Barber has compiled 143 yards on 36 carries (47.7 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Darren Waller has 20 catches on 33 targets for 224 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Chargers have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Los Angeles this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||210.7 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||170.0 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.8 (32)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||371.7 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||20.0 (7)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!