Best Player Props for Henry Ruggs III: Week 1 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens
Before placing any wagers on Henry Ruggs III’s player prop bet markets for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Ruggs’ Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Henry Ruggs III
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Henry Ruggs III’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ruggs Season Stats
- Ruggs’ stat line last year was 26 catches for 452 yards and two touchdowns. He put up 30.1 yards per game and was targeted 43 times.
- Last year he was 160th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 145.
- He accounted for 4.2% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns last season, with two total.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore last season.
- 23 players caught a touchdown against the Ravens last season.
- Four players caught more than one touchdown pass against Baltimore last year.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||238.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.4 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.8 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||329.8 (7)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.2 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (2)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!