Best Player Props for Hayden Hurst: Week 5 Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets
Before placing any wagers on Hayden Hurst’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 9:30 AM ET on NFL Network, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) meet the New York Jets (1-3) in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Hayden Hurst
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hayden Hurst’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hurst Season Stats
- Hurst has caught nine passes on 10 targets for 63 yards, averaging 15.8 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 32 yards after the catch, which ranks 172nd among NFL pass-catchers.
Hurst’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Matt Ryan has racked up 990 passing yards (247.5 yards per game) while completing 108 of 159 passes (67.9% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this year Mike Davis has rushed for 151 yards on 49 carries (37.8 ypg). Davis also figures in the passing game, catching 16 passes for 80 yards (20.0 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has 27 catches on 42 targets for 255 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. New York
- One player has collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New York this season.
- Three players have caught a touchdown against the Jets this season.
- New York has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||249.5 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.5 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.5 (14)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!