Best Player Props for Hayden Hurst: Week 1 Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Hayden Hurst and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Hayden Hurst
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Hayden Hurst’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hurst Season Stats
- Hurst put up 571 yards last year on 56 catches plus six touchdowns. He was targeted 88 times and put up 35.7 yards per game.
- He was 77th in the NFL with 245 total yards after the catch last season.
- He scored six combined touchdowns last season, 15.0% of his team’s 40 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia allowed over 100 receiving yards to just two players last season.
- The Eagles gave up a touchdown pass to 21 players last season.
- Philadelphia gave up two or more receiving touchdowns to just one player last year.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.6 (18)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (26)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (10)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||363.1 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.1 (20)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!