Best Player Props for Harrison Bryant: Week 4 Cleveland Browns vs. Minnesota Vikings
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Harrison Bryant and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Bryant and the Cleveland Browns (2-1) take on the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) in Week 4 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Player Props for Harrison Bryant
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Bryant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bryant Season Stats
- Bryant has put together a 66-yard season so far (22.0 yards per game), hauling in five passes on eight targets.
- He ranks 119th in the NFL with 53 total yards after the catch.
Bryant’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Baker Mayfield has collected 780 passing yards (260.0 yards per game) while completing 59 of 80 passes (73.8% completion percentage), with two touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 48 rushing yards on 13 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Nick Chubb has rushed for 262 yards on 48 carries (87.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Kareem Hunt has 10 catches for 104 yards this year. He has been targeted 11 times and put up 34.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- Minnesota has given up more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Vikings this season.
- Minnesota has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||319.7 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.1 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||409.7 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.3 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.0 (20)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!