Best Player Props for Harrison Bryant: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
There will be player prop bet markets available for Harrison Bryant ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Bryant’s Cleveland Browns (0-0) take on the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Harrison Bryant
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Harrison Bryant’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bryant Season Stats
- Bryant’s stat line last year showed 24 catches for 238 yards and three touchdowns. He averaged 15.9 yards per game and was targeted 38 times.
- He was 185th in the NFL with 117 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for three of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense last year, or 6.2%.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City allowed nine players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Chiefs allowed 35 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Kansas City allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.