Best Player Props for Gus Edwards: Week 1 Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Gus Edwards for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Edwards’ Baltimore Ravens (0-0) and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Allegiant Stadium.
Player Props for Gus Edwards
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gus Edwards’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edwards Season Stats
- Last year Edwards rushed for 723 yards on 144 carries (45.2 ypg), with six rushing touchdowns.
- Edwards was 18th in rushing yards after contact last season with 389, thanks in part to 11 broken tackles.
- Edwards churned out 723 yards on 144 carries (45.2 ypg), with six touchdowns last season.
- Last year he was 215th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 93.
- He accounted for 11.8% of his team’s 51 offensive touchdowns last year, with six total.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders allowed just two players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game last season.
- Las Vegas gave up at least one rushing touchdown to 14 players last season.
- Five players ran for more than a touchdown against the Raiders last year.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||271.3 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.8 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||389.1 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.9 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.