Best Player Props for George Kittle: Week 1 San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions
Oddsmakers have posted player props for George Kittle ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers (0-0) and the Detroit Lions (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Ford Field.
Player Props for George Kittle
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze George Kittle’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kittle Season Stats
- Kittle put up 634 yards last year on 48 grabs plus two touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times and put up 63.4 yards per game.
- He was 52nd in the NFL with 297 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for two of his team’s 44 touchdowns on offense last year, or 4.5%.
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Detroit allowed over 100 receiving yards to six players last season.
- The Lions allowed a touchdown pass to 25 players last season.
- Detroit allowed only two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Detroit Lions Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.1 (30)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.5 (32)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.9 (28)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||419.8 (32)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.3 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.4 (32)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!