Best Player Props for Geoff Swaim: Week 5 Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Geoff Swaim and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
AFC South opponents meet in Week 5 when Swaim and the Tennessee Titans (2-2) square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4) at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
Player Props for Geoff Swaim
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Geoff Swaim’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swaim Season Stats
- Swaim has put together a 37-yard campaign so far (9.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in five balls on eight targets.
- This season, he ranks 193rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 24.
Swaim’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Tannehill leads his team with 1,054 passing yards (263.5 per game) and has a 63.6% completion percentage (96-of-151), throwing five touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 109 rushing yards on 14 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Derrick Henry has rushed for 510 yards on 113 carries (127.5 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. Henry also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 14 passes for 125 (31.3 ypg).
- Julio Jones has 12 catches on 18 targets for 204 yards.
Player Performance vs. Jacksonville
- No player has put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Jacksonville this season.
- Five players have caught a touchdown against the Jaguars this season.
- Jacksonville hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Jacksonville Jaguars Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||320.8 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||9.6 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||106.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||418.5 (30)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.5 (28)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.8 (27)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.