Best Player Props for Geoff Swaim: Week 1 Tennessee Titans vs. Arizona Cardinals
There will be player props available for Geoff Swaim ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Swaim and the Tennessee Titans (0-0) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) in Week 1 at Nissan Stadium.
Player Props for Geoff Swaim
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Geoff Swaim’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swaim Season Stats
- Swaim averaged 5.2 receiving yards on 0.8 targets per game a season ago.
- He was 331st in the NFL with 35 total yards after the catch last season.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 59 touchdowns on offense last season, or 1.7%.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Arizona allowed eight players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Cardinals allowed 23 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Arizona allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.8 (14)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||125.5 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||351.9 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (8)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.9 (12)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!