Best Player Props for Gabriel Davis: Week 5 Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Gabriel Davis and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Davis’ Buffalo Bills (3-1) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) square off in a Week 5 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Gabriel Davis
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gabriel Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- Davis has grabbed three passes (seven targets) for 63 yards (15.8 per game) and has one touchdown this year.
- This season, he has racked up 23 yards after the catch, which ranks 199th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.7% of his team’s 15 offensive TDs.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen has passed for 1,055 yards while completing 63.1% of his throws (99-of-157), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions (263.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 24 times for 129 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Devin Singletary has run for 259 yards on 49 carries (64.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has 26 catches on 42 targets for 305 yards with one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Kansas City has allowed four players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Chiefs have allowed 11 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Kansas City has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to two players this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.8 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||146.0 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.8 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (31)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.