Best Player Props for Gabriel Davis: Week 4 Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans
Gabriel Davis has player prop bets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Davis and the Buffalo Bills (2-1) hit the field against the Houston Texans (1-2) in Week 4 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Gabriel Davis
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Gabriel Davis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Davis Season Stats
- This season Davis has caught three passes on six targets for 63 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 23 yards after the catch, which ranks 195th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen leads the team with 807 passing yards (269.0 yards per game) and has a 62.2% completion percentage this year (79-of-127) while throwing seven touchdowns with one interception. He also has 88 rushing yards on 18 carries with one touchdown, averaging 29.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has 180 yards on 35 carries (60.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Cole Beasley’s stat line this year shows 23 catches for 194 yards. He averages 64.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 30 times.
Player Performance vs. Houston
- Houston has given up more than 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- The Texans have allowed a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- Houston hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Houston Texans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||283.0 (23)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.0 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||116.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||385.7 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.3 (18)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!