Best Player Props for Freddie Swain: Week 5 Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before Freddie Swain hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
NFC West rivals square off in Week 5 when Swain’s Seattle Seahawks (2-2) play the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Player Props for Freddie Swain
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Freddie Swain’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swain Season Stats
- Swain’s stat line this year features nine catches for 125 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 31.3 yards per game, and has been targeted 12 times.
- This season, he has racked up 72 yards after the catch, which ranks 88th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 14 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
Swain’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Russell Wilson has racked up 1,044 passing yards (261.0 yards per game) while going 79-for-109 (72.5% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has tacked on 58 rushing yards on 15 carries with one touchdown, averaging 14.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Chris Carson has run for 232 yards on 54 carries (58.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has 333 yards on 20 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 25 times and averages 83.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed three players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Rams have given up a touchdown pass to nine players this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||297.0 (26)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||123.5 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||396.8 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.8 (18)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!