Best Player Props for Freddie Swain: Week 4 Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Freddie Swain ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX.
Swain’s Seattle Seahawks (1-2) and the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) play in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West foes at Levi’s Stadium.
Player Props for Freddie Swain
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Freddie Swain’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Swain Season Stats
- Swain has caught six passes on eight targets for 105 yards and one touchdown, averaging 35.0 yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 58 yards after the catch, which ranks 109th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive TDs.
Swain’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Russell Wilson has recorded 895 passing yards (298.3 yards per game) while completing 63 of 86 passes (73.3% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has added 32 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 10.7 yards per game.
- So far this year Chris Carson has rushed for 202 yards on 41 carries (67.3 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has 309 yards on 16 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 20 times and averages 103.0 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- San Francisco has allowed over 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- The 49ers have allowed a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- No player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against San Francisco this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||263.0 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (11)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.3 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.7 (26)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||370.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.7 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.