Best Player Props for Frank Darby: Week 5 Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Jets
Frank Darby will have several player prop betting options available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network.
Darby and the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) square off against the New York Jets (1-3) in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Frank Darby
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Frank Darby’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Darby Season Stats
- Darby has 0 receiving yards on zero receptions (zero targets), averaging 0.0 yards per game.
Darby’s Notable Teammates
- Matt Ryan leads his team with 990 passing yards (247.5 per game) and has a 67.9% completion percentage (108-of-159), throwing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Mike Davis has 151 yards on 49 carries (37.8 ypg). He also has 16 catches for 80 yards (20.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Calvin Ridley has 255 yards on 27 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 42 times and put up 63.8 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New York
- New York has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to one player this season.
- Three players have hauled in a touchdown against the Jets this season.
- One player has hauled in more than one touchdown pass against New York this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||249.5 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||127.3 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||353.5 (13)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (7)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.5 (15)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.