Best Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott: Week 6 Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots
Ezekiel Elliott has player prop betting options available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (4-1) and the New England Patriots (2-3) hit the field in Week 6 at Gillette Stadium.
Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ezekiel Elliott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Elliott Season Stats
- Elliott has carried the ball 85 times for a team-high 452 yards (90.4 per game), with five touchdowns.
- Elliott has stayed on his feet for 162 rushing yards after contact this season, fourth in the league.
- He’s also caught nine passes for 55 yards (11.0 per game) with one touchdown.
- He ranks 158th in the NFL with 44 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 31.6% of his team’s 19 offensive TDs.
Elliott’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott has passed for 1,368 yards while completing 73.9% of his throws (122-of-165), with 13 touchdowns and three interceptions (273.6 yards per game). He also has 19 carries for 60 yards, averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- Tony Pollard has 325 yards on 51 carries (65.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 12 catches for 93 yards (18.6 ypg).
- CeeDee Lamb has 24 catches for 348 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 38 times and averages 69.6 receiving yards per game.
- Amari Cooper has caught 25 passes on 35 targets for 318 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 63.6 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. New England
- One player has collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Patriots this season.
- Three players have rushed for at least a touchdown against New England this season.
- The Patriots haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||224.2 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.0 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||317.6 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.4 (5)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.