Best Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott: Week 5 Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
Bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Ezekiel Elliott ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX.
NFC East foes meet in Week 5 when Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (3-1) play the New York Giants (1-3) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ezekiel Elliott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Elliott Season Stats
- Elliott has carried the ball 64 times for a team-high 342 yards (85.5 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Elliott ranks 10th in rushing yards after contact this season with 90.
- He’s also caught seven passes for 53 yards (13.3 per game).
- He ranks 162nd in the NFL with 37 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 26.7% of his team’s 15 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Elliott’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Dak Prescott has recorded 1,066 passing yards (266.5 yards per game) while completing 100 of 133 passes (75.2% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 54 rushing yards on 17 carries, averaging 13.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Tony Pollard has run for 250 yards on 37 carries (62.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Pollard also makes an impact in the passing game, grabbing eight passes for 65 (16.3 ypg).
- CeeDee Lamb has hauled in 20 catches for 264 yards (66.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Amari Cooper has 258 receiving yards on 22 receptions (29 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 64.5 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Giants haven’t allowed more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- New York has given up at least one rushing touchdown to four players this season.
- The Giants haven’t allowed an opposing player to score more than a rushing touchdown against them this season.
New York Giants Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||269.5 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||382.0 (22)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.8 (15)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.