Best Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott: Week 4 Dallas Cowboys vs. Carolina Panthers
Before Ezekiel Elliott hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (2-1) and the Carolina Panthers (3-0) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Player Props for Ezekiel Elliott
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ezekiel Elliott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Elliott Season Stats
- Elliott has 44 rushing attempts for a team-leading 199 yards (66.3 per game), with three touchdowns.
- And he has tacked on seven catches for 53 yards (17.7 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 32 yards after the catch, which ranks 165th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 10 touchdowns on offense this season, or 30.0%.
Elliott’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott has passed for 878 yards while completing 77.5% of his throws (86-of-111), with six touchdowns and two interceptions (292.7 yards per game).
- Tony Pollard has run for 183 yards on 27 carries (61.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has eight catches for 65 yards (21.7 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has 251 yards on 18 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 27 times and put up 83.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- Amari Cooper has totaled 189 yards on 19 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 63.0 yards per game on 25 targets.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- The Panthers haven’t allowed more than 100 rushing yards to an opposing player this season.
- Four players have run for at least a touchdown against Carolina this season.
- The Panthers have allowed one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||179.0 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.0 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.6 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||191.0 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.4 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||10.0 (2)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.