Best Player Props for Evan Engram: Week 4 New York Giants vs. New Orleans Saints
Before Evan Engram hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player props.
Engram’s New York Giants (0-3) and the New Orleans Saints (2-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Player Props for Evan Engram
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Evan Engram’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Engram Season Stats
- Engram has caught two passes for 21 yards this season. He has been targeted six times, and is averaging 7.0 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 201st among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 21.
Engram’s Notable Teammates
- Daniel Jones has passed for 782 yards while completing 65.4% of his throws (68-of-104), with two touchdowns and zero interceptions (260.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 23 times for 161 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 53.7 yards per game.
- Jones has 161 yards on 23 carries (53.7 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Sterling Shepard’s stat line this year shows 18 catches for 223 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 74.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 22 times.
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- New Orleans’ defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Saints have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- New Orleans has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
New Orleans Saints Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||258.7 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.3 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||60.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.8 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||304.0 (6)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (4)|
|Points/Game Allowed||14.0 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.