Best Player Props for Eric Ebron: Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos
Bookmakers have posted plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Eric Ebron, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX.
Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) play the Denver Broncos (3-1) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Eric Ebron
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Eric Ebron’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ebron Season Stats
- Ebron’s three grabs (on nine targets) have netted him 27 yards (6.8 ypg).
- This season, he has racked up four yards after the catch, which ranks 304th among NFL pass-catchers.
Ebron’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 1,033 passing yards (258.3 yards per game) and has a 64.1% completion percentage this year (109-of-170) while throwing four touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Najee Harris has 185 yards on 55 carries (46.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 26 catches for 178 yards (44.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Diontae Johnson has 23 catches on 35 targets for 233 yards with two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed one player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Five players have caught a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||215.3 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||267.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||12.3 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.