Best Player Props for Eric Ebron: Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
Eric Ebron will have several player prop betting options available when he suits up on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 4 matchup sees Ebron’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) play the Green Bay Packers (2-1) at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Eric Ebron
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Eric Ebron’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ebron Season Stats
- Ebron has totaled 19 yards on one catch this season, averaging 6.3 yards per game on seven targets.
- This season, he ranks 302nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with two.
Ebron’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 801 passing yards (267.0 yards per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage this year (83-of-130) while throwing three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Najee Harris has 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 ypg). He also has 20 catches for 149 yards (49.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool’s stat line this year shows 15 catches for 211 yards. He averages 70.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 29 times.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has allowed two players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Packers have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Green Bay has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.0 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (21)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.3 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (24)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!