Best Player Props for Eric Ebron: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Eric Ebron will have several player prop bets available when he hits the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) meet the Buffalo Bills (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Eric Ebron
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Eric Ebron’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ebron Season Stats
- Ebron racked up 558 receiving yards on 56 catches with five touchdowns last year, averaging 37.2 yards per game on 91 targets.
- Last year he was 113th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 192.
- He scored five combined touchdowns last year, 10.6% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo allowed more than 100 receiving yards to 13 players last season.
- The Bills allowed 36 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Buffalo allowed only three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.