Best Player Props for Emmanuel Sanders: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Before Emmanuel Sanders hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
Sanders and the Buffalo Bills (0-0) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Emmanuel Sanders
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Emmanuel Sanders’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sanders Season Stats
- Sanders’ stat line last year: 726 receiving yards, 61 catches, five touchdowns, 51.9 yards per game (on 82 targets).
- He racked up 170 yards after the catch last year, 139th among NFL pass-catchers.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Four players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh last season.
- 30 players caught a touchdown against the Steelers last season.
- Four players caught more than one touchdown pass against Pittsburgh last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.