Best Player Props for Elijah Moore: Week 5 New York Jets vs. Atlanta Falcons
There will be player props available for Elijah Moore before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 9:30 AM ET live on NFL Network.
Moore and the New York Jets (1-3) meet the Atlanta Falcons (1-3) in Week 5 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Player Props for Elijah Moore
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Elijah Moore’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moore Season Stats
- Moore’s eight catches (on 18 targets) have led to 66 receiving yards (16.5 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 22 yards after the catch, which ranks 207th among NFL pass-catchers.
Moore’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Zach Wilson has collected 925 passing yards (231.3 yards per game) while going 79-for-139 (56.8% completion percentage) and throwing four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- So far this year Michael Carter has rushed for 127 yards on 37 carries (31.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Corey Davis has hauled in 16 catches for 257 yards (64.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Falcons have allowed a touchdown pass to six players this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||274.0 (20)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (22)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||383.3 (23)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||32.0 (32)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.