Best Player Props for Dyami Brown: Week 4 Washington Football Team vs. Atlanta Falcons
Before placing any wagers on Dyami Brown’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Brown and the Washington Football Team (1-2) meet the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) in Week 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Dyami Brown
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Dyami Brown’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brown Season Stats
- Brown has put up a 32-yard season so far (10.7 per game), reeling in four passes on 12 targets.
- This season, he ranks 302nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with two.
Brown’s Notable Teammates
- Taylor Heinicke has thrown for 670 yards while completing 69.4% of his passes (59-of-85), with five touchdowns and three interceptions this year (223.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 15 times for 44 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.7 yards per game.
- Antonio Gibson has run for 190 yards on 45 carries (63.3 yards per game) this year. He also has six catches for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Terry McLaurin has been targeted 25 times, registering 231 yards on 19 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- Atlanta’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Falcons this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Atlanta this season.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||268.7 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (18)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||373.7 (20)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (20)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (30)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.