Best Player Props for Drew Sample: Week 1 Cincinnati Bengals vs. Minnesota Vikings
Before placing any bets on Drew Sample’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) square off against the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) in Week 1 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Player Props for Drew Sample
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Drew Sample’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Sample Season Stats
- Sample filled up his receiving stat line last year. He collected 40 receptions for 349 yards and one touchdown. He was targeted 53 times and put up 21.8 yards per game.
- Last year he was 106th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 198.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 32 touchdowns on offense last year, or 3.1%.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- 10 players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota last season.
- The Vikings gave up a touchdown pass to 27 players last season.
- Minnesota allowed eight players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||266.7 (22)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||134.4 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||393.3 (27)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (27)|
|Points/Game Allowed||29.7 (29)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!