Best Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones: Week 5 Cleveland Browns vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Donovan Peoples-Jones will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on CBS.
Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (3-1) and the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Peoples-Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Peoples-Jones Season Stats
- Peoples-Jones has four receptions (four targets) for 57 yards, averaging 14.3 yards per game.
Peoples-Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield has passed for 935 yards while completing 65.5% of his throws (74-of-113), with two touchdowns and two interceptions (233.8 yards per game). He’s also rushed 15 times for 59 yards and one touchdown, averaging 14.8 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has run for 362 yards on 69 carries (90.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kareem Hunt has 12 catches on 15 targets for 121 yards.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has allowed over 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Chargers have allowed eight players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Los Angeles has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Los Angeles Chargers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||207.0 (4)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||139.5 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.3 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.0 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (15)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (7)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.