Best Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones: Week 4 Cleveland Browns vs. Minnesota Vikings
There will be player prop betting options available for Donovan Peoples-Jones ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS.
Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (2-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) hit the field in a Week 4 matchup from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Peoples-Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Peoples-Jones Season Stats
- Peoples-Jones’ stat line reveals four catches for 57 yards. He puts up 19.0 yards per game, and has been targeted four times.
- He ranks 216th in the NFL with 17 total yards after the catch.
Peoples-Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Baker Mayfield leads the team with 780 passing yards (260.0 yards per game) and has a 73.8% completion percentage this year (59-of-80) while throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 48 rushing yards on 13 carries with one touchdown, averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 262 yards on 48 carries (87.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kareem Hunt has 10 catches for 104 yards this year. He has been targeted 11 times and averages 34.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Minnesota
- One player has racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Minnesota this season.
- The Vikings have allowed seven players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Minnesota has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Minnesota Vikings Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||319.7 (29)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||10.1 (31)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.3 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.8 (28)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||409.7 (28)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.3 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.0 (20)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.