Best Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones: Week 1 Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs
There will be player prop betting options available for Donovan Peoples-Jones ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (0-0) and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) square off in a Week 1 matchup from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Player Props for Donovan Peoples-Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donovan Peoples-Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Peoples-Jones Season Stats
- Peoples-Jones contributed with 304 receiving yards on 14 catches and two touchdowns last season. He was targeted 20 times and averaged 20.3 yards per game.
- Last season he was 244th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 77.
- He accounted for 4.2% of his team’s 48 offensive touchdowns last year, with two total.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Nine players racked up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Kansas City last season.
- 35 players hauled in a touchdown against the Chiefs last season.
- Kansas City allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to four players last year.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.0 (15)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||122.1 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (16)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.3 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (18)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.