Best Player Props for Donald Parham: Week 5 Los Angeles Chargers vs. Cleveland Browns
Before Donald Parham hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on CBS, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
This Week 5 matchup sees Parham’s Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) take on the Cleveland Browns (3-1) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Player Props for Donald Parham
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Donald Parham’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Parham Season Stats
- Parham’s three receptions are good enough for 36 yards (9.0 ypg) and one touchdown. He’s been targeted five times.
- He ranks 211th in the NFL with 20 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 11 touchdowns on offense this season, or 9.1%.
Parham’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Justin Herbert has collected 1,178 passing yards (294.5 yards per game) while going 113-for-164 (68.9% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this year Austin Ekeler has rushed for 283 yards on 50 carries (70.8 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. Ekeler also helps out in the passing game, catching 18 passes for 141 yards (35.3 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Mike Williams has 23 catches on 35 targets for 306 yards with four touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed more than 100 receiving yards to an opposing player this season.
- The Browns have allowed two players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Cleveland hasn’t allowed more than one receiving touchdown to an opposing player this season.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||208.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||66.5 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.1 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||250.3 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.8 (4)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.