Best Player Props for Diontae Johnson: Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos
Before placing any bets on Diontae Johnson’s player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) play the Denver Broncos (3-1) in Week 5 at Heinz Field.
Player Props for Diontae Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Diontae Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has hauled in 23 receptions for 233 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 35 times, and averages 58.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season, he has racked up 113 yards after the catch, which ranks 30th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 33.3% of his team’s six offensive TDs.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger has thrown for 1,033 yards while completing 64.1% of his passes (109-of-170), with four touchdowns and four interceptions this year (258.3 yards per game).
- Najee Harris has run for 185 yards on 55 carries (46.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has 26 catches for 178 yards (44.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has 15 catches for 211 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and averages 52.8 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed one player to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Five players have caught a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||215.3 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.1 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||70.0 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.5 (5)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||267.8 (4)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||12.3 (2)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.