Best Player Props for Diontae Johnson: Week 4 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers
There will be player prop bet markets available for Diontae Johnson before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) and the Green Bay Packers (2-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 4 matchup from Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Player Props for Diontae Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Diontae Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Johnson has put together a 141-yard season so far (47.0 yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 14 passes on 22 targets.
- This season, he ranks 56th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 91.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s four offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Johnson’s Notable Teammates
- Ben Roethlisberger leads the team with 801 passing yards (267.0 yards per game) and has a 63.8% completion percentage this year (83-of-130) while throwing three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Najee Harris has rushed for 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 yards per game) this year. He also has 20 catches for 149 yards (49.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has 15 catches for 211 yards this year. He has been targeted 29 times and put up 70.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Green Bay
- Green Bay has allowed two players to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Packers this season.
- One player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Green Bay this season.
Green Bay Packers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.0 (8)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||115.3 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (21)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||321.3 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (9)|
|Points/Game Allowed||27.7 (24)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.