Best Player Props for Diontae Johnson: Week 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills
Bookmakers have listed player prop betting options for Diontae Johnson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
A Week 1 matchup sees Johnson’s Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) take the field against the Buffalo Bills (0-0) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Player Props for Diontae Johnson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Diontae Johnson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Johnson Season Stats
- Last season Johnson reeled in 88 passes (on 144 targets) for 923 yards (57.7 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- He was 25th in the NFL with 394 total yards after the catch last year.
- He scored seven combined touchdowns last season, 14.9% of his team’s 47 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo allowed 13 players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Bills gave up a touchdown pass to 36 players last season.
- Buffalo allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to just three players last year.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.6 (13)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.9 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.6 (17)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.6 (22)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||352.5 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.4 (16)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!