Best Player Props for Devonta Smith: Week 6 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Before Devonta Smith hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) hit the field in a Week 6 matchup from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Player Props for Devonta Smith
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonta Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Smith’s team-high 314 receiving yards (62.8 per game) have come via 25 receptions (39 targets), and he has one touchdown.
- This season, he ranks 74th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 94.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 8.3% of his team’s 12 offensive TDs.
Smith’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts has passed for 1,365 yards while completing 64.8% of his throws (118-of-182), with seven touchdowns and three interceptions (273.0 yards per game). He’s also rushed 43 times for 256 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- Hurts has compiled 256 yards on 43 carries (51.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Quez Watkins has 13 catches for 267 yards this year. He has been targeted 17 times and averages 53.4 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed five players to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to 10 players this season.
- Tampa Bay has allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to five players this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||328.2 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.8 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.9 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.2 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (20)|
Enjoyed reading this player prop analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!