Best Player Props for Devonta Smith: Week 5 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
Devonta Smith will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Smith’s Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) and the Carolina Panthers (3-1) go toe-to-toe in a Week 5 matchup from Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Player Props for Devonta Smith
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Devonta Smith’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Smith Season Stats
- Smith’s team-leading 237 receiving yards (59.3 per game) have come via 18 catches (31 targets), and he has one touchdown.
- He ranks 88th in the NFL with 72 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 10.0% of his team’s 10 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Smith’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jalen Hurts has put up 1,167 passing yards (291.8 yards per game) while going 96-for-145 (66.2% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 226 rushing yards on 34 carries with one touchdown, averaging 56.5 yards per game.
- So far this year Hurts has run for 226 yards on 34 carries (56.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Quez Watkins has been targeted 14 times, registering 219 yards on 10 catches.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Panthers this season.
- Carolina has allowed one player to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.3 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||95.0 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.5 (3)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!